The Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is hiring for 120 Apprentices Vacancies 2018.
The Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has announced a job notification for 120 posts of Apprentices in P&A Department.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India,invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma holders in Commercial Practice, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. Apply Online for 120 Apprentices Posts in P&A Department, Cochin Port Trust, Kochi, Kerala.
Interested applicants can check the vacancy details and apply on-line for More details about The Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, qualification criteria, how to apply, important links and important dates, are given below:
Vacancy Details for The Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment.
|Number of Vacancies||120|
|Age Limitation||Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules|
|Online Application starting date||05-12-2018|
|Online Application last date||20-12-2018|
Vacancies names and sections:
|Discipline||No. of Seats|
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:
Application/ Computer Engineering/
|Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding||2|
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
Qualifications Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 120 Apprentices Online Applications:
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
• Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
• A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
for more details please check the full notification link bellow.
Candidates Can apply off-line from link bellow and more important notice please visit the notification link bellow.